This 60 ton C-frame press with high speeds is designed to carry out tasks involving deep-drawing, stamping and forming in medium and high volumes. Also suitable to incorporate in automated production lines.
We design these Profi Press C-frame presses with an upper- and lower table with T-grooves to easily mount moulds and tools. Equipped with a ram cylinder and two auxiliary cylinders to achieve the high speeds. The hydraulic unit is standard provided with an air-oil cooling system.
This high speed 60 ton C-frame press has a control panel featuring a touch screen. This control system permits programming the power, the cylinder stroke, speeds and pressure-time. The machine operator operates this hydraulic press by means of two-hands push buttons.
All our C-frame presses are delivered according to the latest CE standards. High quality guaranteed!
Please do not hesitate to contact us when you have any questions about our Profi Press program. We also would like to invite you to visit our You-Tube Channel to see some videos of all the different metal working machines we have in our assortment.
- Force [tn]: 60
- Motor power [kw]: 7,5
- Working speed [mm/sec]: 10
- Approaching speed [mm/sec]: 100
- Return speed [mm/sec]: 150
- Piston stroke [mm]: 400
- Table size [mm]: 500 x 500
- Max. day light [mm]: 500
- Total length [mm]: 1500
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 1400
- Overall height [mm]: 2600
- Weight [kg]: 3500
Features of this 60 ton C-frame press
- Chrome plated cylinder and a steel welded frame
- T-slotted tables
- One main cylinder and two auxiliary cylinders for high speeds
- Two lateral protection screens (which can slide open) with safety light guards at the front
- HMI Touch Screen control panel to program the pressure, cylinder stroke & cylinder speeds. With a capacity to save various working cycles
- Operation by means of two-hands button control