The Profi Press C-frame presses: designed for a wide range of press purposes / to incorporate in automated production lines.
The Profi Press hydraulic C-frame presses are all made in Europe. Produced with quality components such as Siemens, Schneider, LG, Hytos, Bosch-Rexroth and Casappa, high quality guaranteed!
Our C-frame press program
- The PPC-28, equipped with a lower table and electric controller for setting the piston stroke (28 ton)
- The PPCT-100, equipped with a lower- and upper table, with high speeds and digital control (100 ton)
- The PPCD-models, equipped with a lower table and two-hands operation buttons (25 to 150 ton)
- The PPCM-models, equipped with a lower- and upper table and a foot pedal (50 to 150 ton)
- The PPCF-models, equipped with a lower- and upper table, high speeds and digital Siemens control (80 to 150 ton)
Our Profi Press C-frame presses are made out of high quality steel and the cylinder stroke is easy to adjust for precise pressing tasks. All C-frame models contain a pressure regulator or a pressure switch and a manometer in tons. The control panel features a selector for manual or (semi-)automatic operation.
The high quality C-frame presses comply with the latest CE-regulations and work with a hydraulic pressure lower than 320 bar to guarantee a great durability of the presses. Our C-frame press is made in Europe and delivered with a warranty of 2 years. The standard C-frame models are available in different strengths, ranging from 25 TN to 150 TN, but we can build them according to special requirements or with several options such as a hydraulic cushion / ejector.
Let’s Get Started
‘ PRESS TO IMPRESS ‘