This C-Frame Press is made in Europe. Suitable for cutting, punching and stamping or other metal working jobs. You can regulate the piston stroke with an electronic NC-controller. With this control-system it is possible to set the position of the piston stroke with an accuracy of 0.1 mm. When you need to hold the press in its lowest position under pressure, you easily adjust this holding time from 0 to 2 seconds.
Our C-Frame Press (50 ton) has two work modes: manual and semi-automatic. Its table is equipped with T-grooves and a central hole (ø 100 mm): waste from punching operations can fall freely through this hole into the collection tray. Adjusting the speed and pressing force can be done by means of the hydraulic adjustment valves. Furthermore, the press is also equipped with a manometer.
We have many Profi Press C-frame presses in our product program. Feel free to contact us for more information or have a closer look at all the different models at our website.
Technical specifications of this C-frame press
- Pressure force [tn]: 50
- Motor power [kW]: 5,5
- Min. working speed [mm/sec]: 2
- Max. working speed [mm/sec]: 9.8
- Return speed [mm/sec]: 12,8
- Piston stroke [mm]: 150
- Vertical light [mm]: 325
- Throat depth [mm]: 280
- Table size (L x W) [mm]: 650 x 490
- Total height [mm]: 2100
- Weight [kg]: 1400
Features of the PPC-models
- NC-control to set the piston stroke
- Selector for manual or semi-automatic operation
- Flow adjustment valve and pressure control valve
- Integrated pressure manometer
- Different tooling can be installed onto the piston – it has a 40 mm hole inside for fixing tools
- Several stamps and dies
- Several punch tools for various applications, such as corner cutting notchers, pipe notchers and sheet bending tools.