This C-frame press has a capacity of 28 ton and is made in Europe. Suitable for cutting, punching and stamping or other metal working jobs. You can regulate the piston stroke with an electronic NC-controller. With this control-system it is possible to set the position of the piston stroke with an accuracy of 0.1 mm. When you need to hold the press in its lowest position under pressure, you easily adjust this holding time from 0 to 2 seconds.
Our 28 ton C-frame press has two work modes: manual and semi-automatic. Its table is equipped with T-grooves and a central hole (ø 40 mm): waste from punching operations can fall freely through this hole into the collection tray. Adjusting the speed and pressing force can be done by means of the hydraulic adjustment valves. Furthermore, the press is also equipped with a manometer.
We show this 28 ton C-frame press in our RHTC showroom and deliver it directly from our stock all over the world. Contact us for more information or for a personalized quote for one of our Profi Press hydraulic C-frame presses!
Technical specifications of this C-frame press
- Pressure force [tn]: 28
- Motor power [kW]: 4
- Min. working speed [mm/sec]: 2
- Max. working speed [mm/sec]: 9.8
- Return speed [mm/sec]: 12.8
- Piston stroke [mm]: 150
- Vertical light [mm]: 269
- Throat depth [mm]: 225
- Table size (L x W) [mm]: 325 x 300
- Total height [mm]: 2000
- Weight [kg]: 650
Features of the PPC-models
- NC-control to set the piston stroke
- Selector for manual or semi-automatic operation
- Flow adjustment valve and pressure control valve
- Integrated pressure manometer
- Different tooling can be installed onto the piston – it has a 40 mm hole inside for fixing tools
- Several stamps and dies
- Several punch tools for various applications, such as corner cutting notchers, pipe notchers and sheet bending tools.