Our 300 ton production press is suitable for stamping, die-cutting, deep-drawing and forming of sheet metal. This hydraulic press can be incorporated in automated production lines as well.
We produce this robust production press in Europe. Delivered according to the latest CE-standards: high quality guaranteed!
Find out more about the technical details and features of this 300 ton production press by scrolling down!
Contact us for more information or ask us for a quotation via the button below.
- Pressure force [tn]: 300
- Motor power [kW]: 11
- Working speed [mm/sec]: 2.8
- Approaching speed [mm/sec]: 13
- Returning speed [mm/sec]: 19
- Piston stroke [mm]: 300
- Vertical light [mm]: 500
- Frontal light [mm]: 950
- Lower table size [mm]: 850 x 650
- Upper table size [mm]: 750 x 600
- Guides diameter [mm]: 60
- Table- / working height [mm]: 1000
- Total length (lateral) [mm]: 1225
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 2025
- Overall height [mm]: 3130
- Weight [kg]: 6490
- Rigid and robust machine frame
- Upper- and lower table with T-grooves
- Four cylindrical lateral guides for a perfect alignment of the upper table
- Adjustable piston stroke with end-stroke switches
- Selector for manual / semi-automatic / automatic operation
- Selector for working with 1 or 2 speeds
- Pressure switch and manometer
- PLC SIEMENS mod. SIMATIC S7 1200 with 7” touch screen mod. KTP-700
- High speed approach by prefilling valves and lateral cylinders
- Hydraulic cushion
- Hydraulic ejector placed in the upper- or lower table or in both tables
- Cooling equipment for the hydraulic group by an air-oil cooling system