Our 100 ton production press is suitable for stamping, die-cutting, deep-drawing and forming. This hydraulic press can be incorporated in automated production lines as well.
We produce this robust production press in Europe. Delivered according to the latest CE-standards: high quality guaranteed!
Find out more about the technical details and features of this 100 ton production press by scrolling down!
Contact us for more information or ask us for a quotation via the button below.
- Pressure force [tn]: 100
- Motor power [kW]: 7.5
- Working speed [mm/sec]: 6.2
- Approaching speed [mm/sec]: 30
- Returning speed [mm/sec]: 48
- Piston stroke [mm]: 250
- Vertical light [mm]: 400
- Frontal light [mm]: 800
- Lower table size [mm]: 700 x 500
- Upper table size [mm]: 600 x 450
- Guides diameter [mm]: 50
- Table- / working height [mm]: 900
- Total length (lateral) [mm]: 1075
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 1525
- Overall height [mm]: 2575
- Weight [kg]: 2340
- Rigid and robust machine frame
- Upper- and lower table with T-grooves
- Four cylindrical lateral guides for a perfect alignment of the upper table
- Adjustable piston stroke with end-stroke switches
- Selector for manual / semi-automatic / automatic operation
- Selector for working with 1 or 2 speeds
- Pressure switch and manometer
- Mechanical regulation of the cylinder
- PLC SIEMENS mod. SIMATIC S7 1200 with 7” touch screen mod. KTP-700
- High speed approach by prefilling valves and lateral cylinders
- Hydraulic cushion
- Hydraulic ejector placed in the upper- or lower table or in both tables
- Cooling equipment for the hydraulic group by an air-oil cooling system