This eccentric press machine with 80 ton capacity is suitable to carry out tasks involving deep-drawing, cutting, punching and stamping. Our Profi Press mechanical presses can be used for various applications in many different industries: the automotive, railway and aerospace industries (for example) and many more related industries that use metal forming.
Made of S355JR steel and equipped with a 4 guided ram. The rod is made out of high-strength forged steel and high-performance alloy bushings. This high performance Profi Press features a central motorized lubrication system, overload protection and an electropneumatic clutch-brake combination.
RHTC produces this eccentric press machine in Europe and we deliver all these presses in accordance with the latest CE standards. High quality guaranteed!
Please do not hesitate to contact us when you have any questions about our Profi Press program. We also would like to invite you to visit our You-Tube Channel to see some videos of all the different metal working machines we have in our assortment.
- Pressure force [tn]: 80
- Motor power [kw]: 5,5
- Throat depth [mm]: 250
- Strokes per minute [spm]: 60
- Stroke adjustment [mm]: 10 – 115
- Max. closed mould height [mm]: 285
- Distance between table and ram [mm]: 400
- Ram adjustment [mm]: 50
- Table size [mm]: 500 x 750
- Ram size [mm]: 340 x 440
- Table height [mm]: 700
- Ø hole in the table [mm]: 220
- Ø hole in the ram [mm]: 45
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 1400
- Total length [mm]: 1500
- Overall height [mm]: 2500
Features of this eccentric press machine
- Central motorized lubrication system to guarantee a perfect performance and maintenance
- Hydraulic overload protection to protect the machine components and installed tools
- Electro-pneumatic clutch and brake combination equipped with a dual safety solenoid valve. This system includes a compensation tank, a regulator-lubrication filter and a pressure control switch.
- Two lateral protection screens with level IV safety light guards
- Programmable control system (PLC)
- Adjustable stroke
- Anti-vibration pads
- Operation by means of two-hands control as well as a foot pedal
- Inverter (speed variation)
- Pneumatic or hydraulic die ejector or cushion
- Lower auxiliar table
- Strain gauge system
- NC digital display with memories to save various working cycles