Our 2000 ton rubber press has a large, rigid structure to withstand great strengths. It is equipped with a tooling shuttle / mobile horizontal table (moved by two double-acting hydraulic cylinders). The rubberpad forming press has a main, simple effect cylinder located at the bottom of the machine. It is an upstroke hydraulic press.
In the top part of the press there is a block with a forming cavity, for the rubber blocks to perform the pressing. We manufactured this 2000 ton rubber press with four ejector cylinders, located at the top of the machine to eject the rubber blocks.
This press is part of our custom-made press program. We designed it together with our customer, in order to fulfil the requirements of the company for the press.
Are you looking for a rubber press? Please contact us, we have the in-house knowledge to help you find the perfect press for you.
- Pressure force [tn]: 2000
- Motor power [kW]: 15 + 1,5
- Working speed [mm/sec]: 0,7 – 1,8
- Approaching speed [mm/sec]: 34
- Returning speed [mm/sec]: 50
- Maximum pressure [bar]: 340
- Piston stroke [mm]: 250
- Forming cavity [mm]: Ø 552
- Table- / working height [mm]: 2300 (there is a platform placed around the machine)
- Total length (lateral) [mm]: 3300
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 2550
- Total height [mm]: 4200
- Weight [kg]: 44000