This Double Column Power Press is suitable to carry out big tasks involving deep-drawing, cutting, punching and stamping. Our Profi Press eccentric presses can be used for various applications in many different industries: the automotive, railway and aerospace industries (for example) and many more related branches that use metal forming.
Made of S355JR steel and equipped with two connecting rods and a 6 guided ram. The rods are made out of high-strength forged steel and high-performance alloy bushings. This mechanical Profi Press features a central motorized lubrication system, overload protection and an electropneumatic clutch-brake combination as well.
These double column power presses are available with two different table sizes (1300 x 2500 mm or even bigger: 1300 x 2800 mm). When referring to the model with the largest table dimensions, we call it: PPMFS-2L-500.
RHTC produces their presses in Europe and we deliver all these presses in accordance with the latest CE standards. High quality guaranteed!
Please do not hesitate to contact us when you have any questions about our Profi Press program. We also would like to invite you to visit our You-Tube Channel to see some videos of all the different metal working machines we have in our assortment.
- Pressure force [tn]: 500
- Motor power [kw]: 45
- Strokes per minute [spm]: 20 – 30
- Cylinder stroke [mm]: 250 (PPMFS-2L: 200)
- Max. closed mould height [mm]: 600
- Distance table & ram [mm]: 850 (PPMFS-2L: 800)
- Ram adjustment [mm]: 0-140
- Table size [mm]: 1300 x 2500 (PPMFS-2L: 1300 x 2800)
- Ram size [mm]: 1300 x 2500 (PPMFS-2L: 1300 x 2800)
- Table height [mm]: 1100
- Total length [mm]: 2600
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 3500 (PPMFS-2L: 3800)
- Overall height [mm]: 5350
Features of this double column power press
- The prismatic and sliding guides offer maximum rigidity
- Central motorized lubrication system to guarantee perfect performance and maintenance
- Hydraulic overload protection to protect the machine components and installed tools
- Effective balance of the slide and dies by means of two pneumatic cylinders
- Electro-pneumatic clutch and brake combination equipped with a dual safety solenoid valve. Including compensation tank, regulator-lubrication filter & pressure control switch
- Complex system of eccentric gears with opposite rotation, allowing a double speed reduction & long strokes
- Level IV safety light guards
- Programmable control system (PLC)
- Automatic ram adjustment
- Shut height indicator
- Mechanical rotary cam limit switch & magnetic cam limit switch
- Anti-vibration pads
- Operation by means of a two-hands push-button control as well as a foot pedal
- Inverter (speed variation)
- Pneumatic or hydraulic die ejector or cushion
- Lower auxiliary table
- Strain gauge system
- NC digital display with memories to save working cycles