This 220 ton hydraulic press with four columns is manufactured with 4 cylindrical columns to ensure a perfect parallelism of the upper table. We recommend this type of hydraulic press when you have work that requires a high accuracy or for special deep-drawing tasks.
Profi Press four column presses have a manual, semi-automatic or automatic mode and the presses work with 2 different cylinder speeds. The cylinder stroke and the speed-change position are easy to set with limit-switches. Furthermore, these models include a pressure switch, a manometer in tons and are operated by an electric foot pedal.
All our hydraulic presses comply with CE-regulations and work with a hydraulic pressure lower than 320 bar to guarantee a great durability. Our 220 ton hydraulic press with four columns is made in Europe and we guarantee an extremely high quality of this press.
Contact us for more information or ask us for a quotation via the button below.
- Force [tn]: 220
- Motor power [kw]: 11
- Working speed [mm/sec]: 3.8
- Approaching speed [mm/sec]: 17
- Return speed [mm/sec]: 30
- Piston stroke [mm]: 450
- Guides diameter [mm]: 120
- Useful table size [mm]: 1200 x 950
- Between columns [mm]: 1200 x 590
- Vertical light [mm]: 750
- Working height [mm]: 900
- Total length (lateral) [mm]: 1450
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 2240
- Overall height [mm]: 3125
- Weight [mm]: 8500
- Rigid and robust machine frame, made out of S355JR steel
- Upper- and lower table with T-grooves
- Four chromed and rectified cylindrical columns for a perfect parallelism
- Adjustable piston stroke with end-stroke switches
- Selector for manual / semi-automatic / automatic mode
- Selector for working with 1 or 2 speeds
- Pressure switch and manometer
- Proportional valves for pressure and flow
- PLC SIEMENS mod. SIMATIC S7 1200 with 7” touch screen mod. KTP-700
- A frontal sliding lower table
- Adaptations to robotics
- Hydraulic connections for peripheral systems
- Higher speeds by prefilling valves and auxiliary cylinders
- Hydraulic cushion or ejector
- Cooling equipment for the hydraulic group by an air-oil cooling system
Furthermore, this 220 ton hydraulic press with four columns can be adapted to special requirements such as a larger piston stroke or larger tables for example.