This 150 ton 4-column press is manufactured with 4 cylindrical columns to ensure a perfect parallelism of the upper table. We recommend this type of hydraulic press when you have work that requires a high accuracy or for special deep-drawing tasks.
Profi Press four column presses have a manual, semi-automatic or automatic mode and the presses work with 2 different cylinder speeds. The cylinder stroke and the speed-change position are easy to set with limit-switches. Furthermore, these models include a pressure switch, a manometer in tons and are operated by an electric foot pedal.
All our hydraulic presses comply with CE-regulations and work with a hydraulic pressure lower than 320 bar to guarantee a great durability. Our 150 ton 4-column press is made in Europe and we guarantee an extremely high quality of this press.
Contact us for more information or ask us for a quotation via the button below.
- Force [tn]: 150
- Motor power [kw]: 7.5
- Working speed [mm/sec]: 3.9
- Approaching speed [mm/sec]: 20
- Return speed [mm/sec]: 31
- Piston stroke [mm]: 450
- Guides diameter [mm]: 120
- Useful table size [mm]: 1050 x 950
- Between columns [mm]: 1050 x 590
- Vertical light [mm]: 700
- Working height [mm]: 800
- Total length (lateral) [mm]: 1490
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 1940
- Overall height [mm]: 2885
- Weight [mm]: 5580
- Rigid and robust machine frame, made out of S355JR steel
- Upper- and lower table with T-grooves
- Four chromed and rectified cylindrical columns for a perfect parallelism
- Adjustable piston stroke with end-stroke switches
- Selector for manual / semi-automatic / automatic mode
- Selector for working with 1 or 2 speeds
- Pressure switch and manometer
- Proportional valves for pressure and flow
- PLC SIEMENS mod. SIMATIC S7 1200 with 7” touch screen mod. KTP-700
- A frontal sliding lower table
- Adaptations to robotics
- Hydraulic connections for peripheral systems
- Higher speeds by prefilling valves and auxiliary cylinders
- Hydraulic cushion or ejector
- Cooling equipment for the hydraulic group by an air-oil cooling system
Furthermore, this 150 ton 4-column press can be adapted to special requirements such as a larger piston stroke or larger tables for example.