This 100 ton high speed hydraulic C-frame press is designed to carry out tasks involving deep-drawing, stamping and forming in medium and high volumes. Also suitable to incorporate in automated production lines.
We design this hydraulic C-frame press with an upper- and lower table with T-grooves. The upper table ensures a perfect alignment by means of four cylindrical lateral guides (∅ 50 mm). Equipped with a main cylinder and two lateral cylinders to achieve the high speeds. The hydraulic unit is standard provided with an air-oil cooling system.
This hydraulic C-frame press has a control panel featuring a Siemens PLC with touch screen. This control system permits programming the power, the cylinder stroke and pressure-time. It has a storage capacity to save up to 300 different working cycles.
All our C-frame presses are made in Europe and delivered according to the latest CE standards. High quality guaranteed!
- Force [tn]: 100
- Motor power [kw]: 7.5
- Throat depth [mm]: 375
- Working speed [mm/sec]: 8
- Approaching speed [mm/sec]: 108
- Return speed [mm/sec]: 155
- Maximum pressure [bar]: 290
- Piston stroke [mm]: 450
- Guides diameter [mm]: 50
- Lower table size [mm]: 850 x 600
- Upper table size [mm]: 700 x 450
- Max. vertical light [mm]: 650
- Working height [mm]: 900
- Total length [mm]: 2340
- Total width (frontal) [mm]: 1240
- Overall height [mm]: 2630
- Weight [kg]: 3900
- Equipped with an upper- and lower table with T-grooves (DIN-650); tools can be easily fastened onto the tables
- Perfect alignment thanks to four lateral guides for the upper table
- One main cylinder and two lateral cylinders for high speeds
- Two lateral protection screens (which can be opened) with level IV safety light guards at the front
- Siemens PLC control panel to program the power, cylinder stroke & pressure time, to select the work mode & cylinder speeds and with a capacity to save up to 300 working cycles.
- Operation by means of a foot pedal
- Geometry adapted to your requirements (for example larger tables, a larger vertical light or a larger piston stroke)
- Hydraulic ejector
- Hydraulic cushion
- Adaptations to robotics
- Hydraulic connections to peripheral systems